IN THIRD PERSON
Is a staging that lets out the philosophical variables of our identity. Talking about oneself through the eyes of the other. Otherness as a demonization and dehumanization of who we are as individuals.
“Hell is the look of the other, since that “other” is actually ourself” Sartre.
Original Idea & Creation: Francisco Córdova
Performers: Francisco Córdova, Alfonso López, Luis Vallejo and Carlos Zamora
Scenography: Judith Colomer / Reconstrucción Mexico: Héctor Lara
Stage Advisors: Claudia Lavista, Judith Tellez, Roberto Olivan and Lali Ayguade
Sound Design: Omar Córdova (Process1) / Manuel Estrella (Process 2)
Dramaturgical Advisor: José Alberto Gallardo
* Piece picked for the Performing Arts Meeting TANZMESSE. Dusseldorf,
* Piece picked for the Performing Arts Meeting ENARTES of FONCA. Mexico
* Piece selected within the Ibero American Circuit of the Alternative Theater
Circuit Spain 2016.
* Piece created through the Program Jóvenes Creadores 2013 - 2014.
* Piece supported by the Artistic Residencies in the C.C Barceloneta and San
Martí in Barcelona, Spain.
Photos: Gabriel Ramos, Emmanuel Adamez, Ogamifam