Francisco Córdova generates spontaneous performative processes through dance, delivering dramaturgical constructions based on sound, geographical (the site of intervention/performance) and physical conditions, depending on the scenic happening he does it solo and/or with others.
"We are interested in improvisation as a performance and art form, as away of thinking and playing, and as a world view. We believe that within the practice of improvisation lies a key to another way of being with one another, one that encourages spontaneity, challenge, discovery, and the expansion of creativity.[…] (Kaplan).
* PERFORMANCES IMPROVISATIONS
* Sanskar India International Dance Festival (Goa, India)
* Tictac Art Centre (Brussels, Belgium)
* ATLAS México Festival (Guanajuato, México)
* Una Constante (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
* Casa Cortocinesis (Bogotá, Colombia)
* Residencia Taxi (Quito, Ecuador)
* WFF (Sant Petersburg, Russia)
* CBB. (Barcelona, Spain)
* MovR (Tel Aviv, Israel)
* Various Festivals (México)
* Dance Circuit"Transit". (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)